A very popular trend in gift giving is making your own wine or beer and bottling it for private gifting. How about making a label for your friends for a quick and personalized gift!
My Digital Studio Software – #118108
Printer & Paper – 3 options:
1. Print on full page Avery labels
2. Print onto computer paper, cut & attach with SNAIL adhesive
3. Print onto computer paper or cardstock & back with our Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #120805 before cutting.
Here’s how to make the label:
1. Add a Curly Label punch to an empty canvas. An 8 ½ x 11” scrapbook page layout plain” was used here.
2. After adding the Curly Label punch, drag the bottom corner to make it larger, then select a color from the right hand pull down menu.
3. Add a second punch, making it a different color, this time, click to matte the photo on the right hand side.
4. Add some stamps and accessories of your choice like the ribbon.
5. Add text to tell what type of wine or brew you made, include the % by volume for authenticity.
6. Next, you can personalize each label, putting the recipients name right on the bottle.
7. When you are happy with the result, from the file menu, print your project.
8. If you print it on plain computer paper, SNAIL adhesive works great to stick it to the bottle after you cut it out. If you want something that will hold up a little better, purchase full sheet AVERY labels or our Big Shot Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets #120805 and use that instead. Then when you cut the design, you’ll be ready to just stick it on.
9. Don’t forget a simple embellishment like our satin ribbon or even some of the Tinsel Trim (Clear – #120993 Silver – #120994) to compliment and dress the bottle a bit! You could even get fancy and give the bottle in a basket with some glasses from your favorite retailer like Target or the Dollar Store.
An Easy and Inexpensive gift!