April Paper Pumpkin: A Sara Thing – from STAMPIN’ UP!:
APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN: A SARA THING
The kit you’ve all been waiting for is finally HERE! And, we think A Sara Thing was worth the wait. Here are a few fun things about the kit.
- You’ve probably already noticed that it includes 12 cards (4 ea. of 3 designs) which is four more than our standard eight cards for a cards-only kit.
- There’s a sneak peek at a new color! Lemon Lime Twist is one of our 2017–2019 In Colors, debuting in our upcoming annual catalog on June 1.
- How much do you love the FREE gift from Sara? There are four mini Watercolor Pencils in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and Rich Razzleberry.
- The words “you” and “best” in the stamp set are Sara’s own handwriting! The set was designed so that you can customize a message for several important people in your life.
- One of Sara’s favorite things about this kit is the stamp set featuring handwritten words paired with clean, simple type.
- The glitter acrylic flowers look amazing on both sides so you can choose which style you like best.
- Sara is drawn to projects with a neutral base and bold pops of color and wanted the palette for this kit to be VERY vibrant and full of life.
- The kit is meant to draw out your own inner artist and have an experience that is uniquely YOU. Don’t be intimidated by watercoloring—just color with the pencils and add water. No two cards will look alike and that’s okay!
Don’t miss this video with Sara! Stamp and watercolor along with her as she gives helpful tips and tricks.
Every Paper Pumpkin kit always has tons of potential for an added creative experience. (Check out our Pinterest page where we scratch the surface of all our subscribers’ amazing projects.) This kit is no exception! There are so many ways you can use it.
First, we always like to show you a project you can make with the supplies included in your kit. Check out this adorable card featuring a watercolor and washi tape background, a simple sentiment, and an adorable glitter acrylic flower embellishment.
Next up, here’s another fun way to use the stamp set. Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are right around the corner and this stamp set will help you create the best cards to make both days super special. Use the Best Badge Punch to create a medallion for the best dad. The Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder provides added meaning in the background.
There are so many wonderful things to love about this kit! It is definitely one of our favorites and we hope you love it too. Order some refills, while supplies last, for $9.00 US/$11.00 CA each. (The price is $1.00 more than our usual price for refills because each kit includes another set of mini Watercolor Pencils and all 12 cards—an amazing value!)
Are you brand new to Paper Pumpkin? Check us out here to find out how quick and easy it is to skip to the fun!
Want to be a part of Paper Pumpkin? Click HERE to sign up – no obligation – you can cancel at any time OR even skip any month you want too! It’s so easy – give it a try!