A few years back, Paper Pumpkin came out with a calendar and so if you have it and still use it, a fellow demonstrator (thank you Elena Reylek!) updated the calendar for 2020. Feel free to download it to use for your past calendar. Thank you so much!
PP Calendar 2020
ALTERNATIVES were great with this month’s kit – super cute kit, and we had a great time putting it together! Here are our finished projects – treat bags and a card – the front was inspired from Pinterest but I added a few of my own touches and then came up with the CUTEST inside surprise – check it out below!
Here is a closeup of the front of the card with the creepy spiders hanging down but a good way to use all those itty bitty stamp pieces:
And here is the inside of the card – a pop out – and I added bats from our new Spooky Bat Punch (Item #148014 for $18.00) – love that it punches out different sizes! (The stamped sentiment is from a retired set):
Here is a side view of the popped up piece:
To do that, just cut a strip of white card stock 3/4 inch wide, then score it five times at a half an inch. At the fifth score line, just cut it with your scissors, fold at each score line until you can form a block and put adhesive on one end to secure it. Then add a little bit of adhesive on the two sides that are up against the card top and bottom and adhere. Then just add your pop up piece to the front and you are done! Adds a surprise touch to the inside – love it!
The last alternate project was a banner cased also from Dawn O, but I sponged the ghost to have it stand out, had to put a bow on the pumpkin because what is a scary pumpkin without a cute bow!, and added googly eyes to the bat. I then added orange ribbon to the ends of the strings. Punched out a creepy spider to hang above and I have a cute door decoration, but this would also look great on a cupboard door, across a doorway, off a mirror – just to give you some ideas.
Hope this gives you some ideas on other uses for this cute Halloween Paper Pumpkin set!
I am so excited to share this announcement with you – we have been waiting for this tool for a LONG TIME! This tool will change the way you stamp and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!.
Why do YOU NEED ONE? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it.
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp – in Exactly the same spot (no need to start over).
- Make Fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2 step, 3 step, and 4 step stamping images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
The Product Details:
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up’s red rubber and photopolymer stamps
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
Retail Price $65.00 (in Canada)
and here is a quick video from Stampin’ Up! explaining how this amazing tool works:
If you are reading this in an e-mail, please click here to view the video on my blog:
How do you GET ONE?
With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and they guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in the warehouse.
The launch will feature three reservation windows and please note:
- Reservation quantities are “while supplies last”.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer
- You may participate in multiple reservation windows
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from Stampin Up. When you close your order, be sure to verifiy that your credit card and shipping information are correct.
Have more questions? here are the answers – download the attached PDFS below
Customer Stamparatus Launch Q & A – click here
How to Reserve your Stamparatus – click here PLEASE NOTE – reservations start on November 16th
April Paper Pumpkin: A Sara Thing – from STAMPIN’ UP!:
APRIL PAPER PUMPKIN: A SARA THING
The kit you’ve all been waiting for is finally HERE! And, we think A Sara Thing was worth the wait. Here are a few fun things about the kit.
- You’ve probably already noticed that it includes 12 cards (4 ea. of 3 designs) which is four more than our standard eight cards for a cards-only kit.
- There’s a sneak peek at a new color! Lemon Lime Twist is one of our 2017–2019 In Colors, debuting in our upcoming annual catalog on June 1.
- How much do you love the FREE gift from Sara? There are four mini Watercolor Pencils in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and Rich Razzleberry.
- The words “you” and “best” in the stamp set are Sara’s own handwriting! The set was designed so that you can customize a message for several important people in your life.
- One of Sara’s favorite things about this kit is the stamp set featuring handwritten words paired with clean, simple type.
- The glitter acrylic flowers look amazing on both sides so you can choose which style you like best.
- Sara is drawn to projects with a neutral base and bold pops of color and wanted the palette for this kit to be VERY vibrant and full of life.
- The kit is meant to draw out your own inner artist and have an experience that is uniquely YOU. Don’t be intimidated by watercoloring—just color with the pencils and add water. No two cards will look alike and that’s okay!
Don’t miss this video with Sara! Stamp and watercolor along with her as she gives helpful tips and tricks.
Every Paper Pumpkin kit always has tons of potential for an added creative experience. (Check out our Pinterest page where we scratch the surface of all our subscribers’ amazing projects.) This kit is no exception! There are so many ways you can use it.
First, we always like to show you a project you can make with the supplies included in your kit. Check out this adorable card featuring a watercolor and washi tape background, a simple sentiment, and an adorable glitter acrylic flower embellishment.
Next up, here’s another fun way to use the stamp set. Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are right around the corner and this stamp set will help you create the best cards to make both days super special. Use the Best Badge Punch to create a medallion for the best dad. The Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder provides added meaning in the background.
Here’s a beautiful card that Mom will love! The background paper comes from our Hello Lovely Project Life Card Collection. Add one of the Delicate White Doilies to soften it up even more.
There are so many wonderful things to love about this kit! It is definitely one of our favorites and we hope you love it too. Order some refills, while supplies last, for $9.00 US/$11.00 CA each. (The price is $1.00 more than our usual price for refills because each kit includes another set of mini Watercolor Pencils and all 12 cards—an amazing value!)
Are you brand new to Paper Pumpkin? Check us out here to find out how quick and easy it is to skip to the fun!
Want to be a part of Paper Pumpkin? Click HERE to sign up – no obligation – you can cancel at any time OR even skip any month you want too! It’s so easy – give it a try!
Here is what I woke up to this morning that has made my day – and it’s only 6:26 a.m.! From Claudia – she is like a fourth daughter to me – and my daughter’s best friend who moved down south and was visiting and I told her about Paper Pumpkin and so she took the plunge and became a subscriber – here is her private message that she sent me this morning:
Claudie – you put YOURS together before I even have – LOL! LOVE IT! You did a fantastic job honey!
If you haven’t tried Paper Pumpkin before – WHY NOT? For the kit above – it was 12 (TWELVE) cards! THEY ARE FUN!
I am so excited about this month’s Paper Pumpkin! Here is a sneak peek of Sarah explaining it! LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF INCLUDED – WOO HOO!
COME JOIN ME ON MAY 6TH AT 9:00 A.M. TO HAVE FUN AND PUT YOUR KIT TOGETHER! AND IF YOU HAVE NEVER TRIED A KIT….. I HAPPEN TO HAVE TWO EXTRA KITS THIS MONTH!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME AND GIVE IT A TRY – ON A FIRST COME BASIS – JUST LEAVE ME A COMMENT THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME AND EXPERIENCE WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT, AND THE FIRST TWO NON-PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIBERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US ON MAY 6TH WILL RECEIVE A KIT TO TRY OUT! You are going to love these monthly kits! AND, you are going to love having fun with us! Hurry! And to my PP Customers – check with your friends and see if THEY would like to come with you and snatch up one of these kits! FIRST COME BASIS.. so hurry!
Now, here is the video! Enjoy!
Plus – don’t forget – I offer an alternative card at class for you to show you what else you can do with this fun kit!
I thought I would share with you the March Paper Pumpkin kit projects and alternative projects we made in our monthly class – held the first Saturday of every month! With your paid subscription designating me as your demonstrator – my Paper Pumpkin subscribers are able to COME TO CLASS FREE EACH MONTH! WE HAVE A LOT OF FUN! COME JOIN US!
Here are our projects we did:
Paper square is 4 x 3 – notch all four corners. Place your center label in the middle and then stamp your egg stamp so you leave enough room for your label. Too cute!
Use the 3 x 3 note cards and staple on each side of a little treat cellophane bag filled with chocolate treats!
I sponged the whiskers with some Blushing Bride to give it some color!
I punched out a 1-1/4 inch circle and then stamped my eyes, whiskers and mouth and then stamped and fussy cut out the ears and popped them up on dimensionals for a super cute card or table setting card.
If you want to change the ears to a different color, just trace with a pencil on whatever color card stock you like the ear and then just fussy cut it out and use Fast Fuse to adhere to to the bag.
Notice the different colors? The bag to the left I put in a zip lock baggie with a little bit of bleach and let it sit to bleach it white. The one in the middle is the one in the kit. The one to the right was dyed with a zip lock baggie with some soft suede reinker to give it a darker look. You can dye these any color you want using reinkers!
I hope you enjoyed our March Paper Pumpkin Kit
projects – and if you are one of my subscribers,
you also get a Word document filled with other ideas!
I thought I would share with you our Easter wall banner – this year, this was a group effort with my team who participated in a square swap and they are so different and creative! Here are the squares for April, 2017:
I love how these wall banners turn out each month and I hope you
have enjoyed seeing what my team came up with for April!
I always like a visual, so please excuse how this may look, but these are the items being retired and still available today…. BUT EVERY DAY IS DIFFERENT AS THINGS SELL OUT!
Below you will find the retiring Stamps and Accessories…
Please, please hurry – things are going so FAST!!!