Sweep away the mundane. Your creativity carriage awaits!
“I’m Paper Pumpkin. I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out “creativity carriage”). I help you to escape your life with some paper fun. I come in a classy box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside: Stamps, ink, paper, and accessories for creating fabulous, pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!”
WHAT IS PAPER PUMPKIN?
It’s fabulous, fun paper crafting product in “kit form” (pre-cut, pre-scored, ready to assemble) wrapped up in pretty, soft blue tissue paper in a bright, red box that gets delivered right to your mailbox each month. And each kit includes a stamp set and ink that you can use again and again even after you’ve created everything within the kit!
HOW DO I ORDER THESE KITS?
Subscriptions start at just $17.95 a month (shipping is included)!
Become a monthly subscriber today (“auto pay” from your credit card month to month) OR try it out by purchasing and redeeming prepaid kits. When you pre-pay, the kits still get delivered to your mailbox (one a month for the number of months you paid), but there are no further charges.
What could possibly make Sale-A-Bration even better? Getting Paper Pumpkin of course! It just might be the easiest way to earn FREE* Sale-A-Bration items.
3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859) $59.85 $55
Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215.40
Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save $24 a year with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and instantly qualify for 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!
This offer will end on March 31, 2016 at 11:50 PM (MT).
Regular Subscriptions…Click here to get started. Set up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your payment and delivery information, and wait for your kits to begin arriving. Payments will be automatically processed shortly after the 10th of each month. Kits arrive on or around the 16th. You can cancel at any time.
Prepaid Subscriptions…You can pre-pay for 1, 3, 6, or 12 months by purchasing them on a regular order (online, through a party, directly with the demonstrator…). Or go to my Stampin’ Up site and set up a Paper Pumpkin account, enter your prepaid code and delivery information, and wait for your kits to begin arriving. Kits arrive on or around the 16th. If you find you enjoy the kits, you can always add your payment information and when the pre-paid subscription runs out, your account will convert to a regular subscription. If you do not want to continue receiving kits, simply do not enter you credit card info into your account.
THE AWESOSENESS THAT I WOULD GET…
- At only $17.95 – $19.95 per month (including shipping!), it’s cheaper than therapy!
- You can get $21.54 in free product of your choosing when you go with the $17.95 per month option (the 12-month prepaid).
- Everything comes pre-cut and pre-scored and the stamps, inks & special adhesives are included. So there is no need for extra tools except a simple scissors and possibly basic tape/adhesive.
- It’s all in one box which makes it easy for storage, travel, etc.
- You can make fabulous projects (cards and gifts that you’ll want to give to others) just using the contents of the kit!
- It includes an information sheet with simple visual directions.
- It is delivered directly to YOU by your postal carrier. Gotta love that!
- It’s great for ALL ages from kids to teens to parents to grandparents. It’s great for males AND females. My nephew is a subscriber, and LOVES it!
- It’s great for sharing. What a wonderful thing to do WITH your kids each month – mother/daughter time!? Or these kits can be great reasons to get together with friends – have a monthly crafting day! You can even purchase prepaids and give them as gifts…birthdays, Christmas, or just because. I love the idea of sending kits to college kids living away from home.
- It’s a surprise each month. Not knowing what you are going to get is a HUGE part of the fun!
- Life is busy now-a-days. You DESERVE a quick, creative escape once a month. Just 10-30 minutes is all you need.
- Stampin’ Up! shares how-to videos – quick videos that will show how to make the projects per the directions.
- Plus, there are many ideas out there on the internet. Google the name of the kit and you’ll see ALL kinds alternate ideas made with the contents of that kit. My favorite way is to find ideas for each kit on Pinterest. Check out my Paper Pumpkin Pinterest board.
- Stampin’ Up! now offers select past kits (full and refill) to its current active subscribers. You must be an active subscriber to purchase these past kits.
I provide opportunities once a month to come and play with your kits – Paper Pumpkin Playdates. When we have bigger attendance at these playdates, I also add in prizes & gifts. PLUS…these events are FREE!
WHAT’S NEW IN THE WORLD OF PAPER PUMPKIN?
Click here to see what I’ve been blogging about lately.